What is ICE?
ICE is the result of a big vision for the music industry that harnesses years of combined expertise in the multi-territory music market. We are the world’s first integrated processing hub offering copyright, online licensing and processing services.
Our customers include collecting societies, major and independent music publishers and digital service providers such as Facebook, Mixcloud and Soundcloud. We work to help ensure composers and songwriters are compensated accurately and fairly for the use of their Works.
As part of ICE, you will be working with some of the most knowledgeable and dedicated experts in the industry. We collaborate closely with our customers to continuously develop our products and services to ensure the best results.
To expand our team in Berlin, we are looking for an:
IT Support Engineer (m/f)
The IT Support Engineer will work as part of a team, responsible for the maintenance, configuration and support of hardware, software and the network infrastructure.
This position will require the knowledge, experience and skills to provide first and second line technical support to IT users, troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software issues, maintain a Microsoft network environment, install, monitor and manage computer systems.
- Support all IT hardware and software, wireless networks and peripheral devices
- Provide advice and guidance to colleagues regarding incidents
- Identify, log and resolve technical problems with software applications or network systems
- Identify potential changes and system improvements for consideration and implementation
- Ensure that work is carried out within agreed service levels and in accordance with department guidelines
- Create, maintain, and distribute progress reports
- Maintain knowledge databases with up to date solutions and clear record of activities
- Explain and document technical issues in a clear way to clients
- Assist with various IT projects
- 3 years’ relevant IT Support experience
- 2 years’ Active Directory and Microsoft Office 365 administration experience
- Extensive windows support knowledge and experience
- Microsoft Professional Certification is an advantage
You will also need good interpersonal relationship skills as well as excellent written and oral skills in English. German would be beneficial.
This is just the right time to explore the possibilities of a new professional path. Should it really appeal to you, we’re looking very forward to your application (online only, with cover letter, salary expectations and earliest possible start date).