What is ICE?
ICE is the result of a big vision for the music industry that harnesses years of combined expertise in the multi-territory music market. We are the world’s first integrated processing hub offering copyright, online licensing and processing services.
Our customers include collecting societies, major and independent music publishers and digital service providers such as Facebook, YouTube, Mixcloud and Soundcloud. We work to help ensure composers and songwriters are compensated accurately and fairly for the use of their Works.
As part of ICE, you will be working with some of the most knowledgeable and dedicated experts in the industry. We collaborate closely with our customers to continuously develop our products and services to ensure the best results.
Team Lead: Office Manager (m/f)
We are a large team of 250 people in our own architect designed offices near Potsdamer Platz and we are looking for an Office Manager to:
- Manage and lead a reception environment for our new building.
- Be the contact person for our external service providers around facilities, insurances, leasing and maintenance contracts.
- Manage and lead 2 employees in the delivery of core office management services.
- Proactively take care of the physical well-being of our employees so that they can deliver their daily work routine as stress-free as possible and concentrate on their core tasks.
- Take care of the meeting rooms and services supplied to meeting rooms for both internal and external customers.
- Inspire the team with the planning and execution of internal and external company events.
- Support the team with the booking of business travel.
- Support our accounting team with the preparatory accounting and filing.
- Make sure that our office always makes an excellent impression and coordinate the ordering of office supplies and consumables alongside liaising with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services.
- Relevant work experience in assistance and / or office management.
- Excellent communicative and interpersonal skills, openness to an international team.
- Strong service mentality: you enjoy helping others.
- You work independently, can prioritize very well and are structured and reliable.
- You have a hands-on attitude, with excellent organisational skills.
- You feel comfortable in a growing, fast-paced environment.
- You are fluent in both German and English.
What we offer you:
- An amazing opportunity to take on a newly designed building and support it’s continued development.
- The opportunity to work with a dynamic and international team in the music rights arena.
- Become part of a corporate culture that will bring you forward in your personal development.
Should it really appeal to you, we’re looking forward to your application (in English and online only, including your salary expectation and earliest possible start date).