What is ICE?
ICE is the result of a big vision for the music industry that harnesses years of combined expertise in the multi-territory music market. We are the world’s first integrated processing hub offering copyright, online licensing and processing services.
Our customers include collecting societies, major and independent music publishers and digital service providers such as Facebook, YouTube, Mixcloud and Soundcloud. We work to help ensure composers and songwriters are compensated accurately and fairly for the use of their Works.
As part of ICE, you will be working with some of the most knowledgeable and dedicated experts in the industry. We collaborate closely with our customers to continuously develop our products and services to ensure the best results.
To expand our team in Berlin, we are looking for a:
Test Automation Engineer (m/f/d)
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Work as part of cross functional, passionate agile project teams to ensure quality is driven into the heart of the development process from requirements definition through to delivery
- Design, develop and support frameworks for our test infrastructure and provide automation expertise to our development teams
- Derive test strategies, efforts and test cases related to automated tests
- Meticulous about documentation and maintaining a robust log of all test cases and test results
- Research, recommend and implement tools as needed with the goal of increasing automation
- Mentor team members on automation
- Create and maintain test environments
- Ensure that all tests are executed and give regular feedback to the team lead on the status of quality
- 3+ years of experience in the creation and evaluation of automated tests
- Experience in load and performance testing
- Good understanding of quality assurance methods, tools and processes (ISTQB, behaviour-driven testing etc.)
- Experience in the most common test automation tools such as JMETER, JUnit, Cucumber, SoapUI, Selenium or TestComplete
- Experience in writing, executing and monitoring automated test suites using a variety of technologies
- Good understanding of object-oriented design principles and relational databases
- Execution of test-related activities in an agile development team
- Very good analytical ability, high accuracy and self-responsibility
- Solution-oriented working method, good time management and working in a team
- Ability to communicate and motivate gladly, look forward to the consultation of colleagues and participate actively in communities
- Very good English
- ISTQB Certification
- Ideally good knowledge of collaboration tools like Jira/Servicenow
- Experience in Cloud based infrastructure
- Public transport ticket
- Drinks and fruit
This is just the right time to explore the possibilities of a new professional path. Should it really appeal to you, we’re looking forward to your application (in English only incl. your salary expectations and earliest possible start date).