What is ICE?
ICE is the result of a big vision for the music industry that harnesses years of combined expertise in the multi-territory music market. We are the world’s first integrated processing hub offering copyright, online licensing and processing services.
Our customers include collecting societies, major and independent music publishers and digital service providers such as Facebook, YouTube, Mixcloud and Soundcloud. We work to help ensure composers and songwriters are compensated accurately and fairly for the use of their Works.
As part of ICE, you will be working with some of the most knowledgeable and dedicated experts in the industry. We collaborate closely with our customers to continuously develop our products and services to ensure the best results.
To expand our team in Berlin, we are looking for a:
AWS Full-Stack DevOps Developer/Engineer (m/f)
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Software Development and Deployment
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining Java applications that are often high-volume and low-latency, required for mission-critical systems
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Writing well-designed, efficient, and testable code
- Not only building the products, but also bringing it to production with the overall responsibility for ensuring that it runs error-free and reliably without downtime
- Participating in design/code reviews
- Management of the AWS infrastructure
- Setting up of new services, instances
- Modifying/improving existing services
- Monitoring and keeping services healthy
- Providing technical support for all aspects of the AWS infrastructure
- Working with other developers to provide guidance and best practices to match application layer with infrastructure layer
- Assessment and implementation of new AWS technologies
Some travel may be required.
- Minimum 5 years Java development experience and 3 years of Python and Scala
- Excellent and proven knowledge of the AWS infrastructure and using services with AWS SDK
- Technical decisions you take are characterized by your business and quality awareness
- Motivated, team-spirited and open-minded, you constantly grow with your tasks
- You like developing yourself by learning new things and taking on challenges
- You see knowledge sharing and colleague support as a natural part of a workplace
- Both working in a team and independently is something that you are comfortable with
- Working in English in both written and verbal communication is no problem for you
- Proven ability to analyze, solve and document complex problems
- Java EE (Design and Concepts), Maven, Spring (core, data, rest, web, security, OAuth(2) and etc.), Hibernate, AWS (various services), Elastic Search, MongDB
- Familiar with the code analysis and test coverage tools like SonarQube, JaCoCo, FindBugs and their integration with maven
- Strong in unit/integration tests and familiar with Regression, Functional, and Performance Testing
- Strong in Java Design Patterns
- Experience in the CI tools (such as Jenkins and AWS CodePipeline) and processes and how to setup them
- AWS development experience using AWS SDK and Python
- Various Amazon services e.g. EC2, Lambda, IAM, S3, EMR Clusters, VPC, ELB, RDS, CodePipeline
- Strong in working with Relational Databases such as Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Familiar with NoSQL Databases such as MongoDB, DynamoDB and knowing its related design concepts
- Proficiency in Git
Other Value-added Competencies:
- NodeJS or AngularJS (Angular 4+)
- Struts 1.0 framework (basic understanding)Proficiency in NoSQL
- Expert working with JMeter, Postman or SoupUI
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, OSI model, IPSec, VPNs
- Prior Agile experience
- Public transport ticket
- Drinks and fruit
This is just the right time to explore the possibilities of a new professional path. Should it really appeal to you, we’re looking forward to your application (in English only incl. your salary expectations and earliest possible start date).