What is ICE?
ICE is a world class service center for the global management of rights. We offer the music industry a professional, reliable and efficient service, which enables music societies to manage copyright, and helps organizations, music societies and interested parties adapt to the challenge they face in today's ever changing right management business. We provide browser-driven database administration solutions. These solutions let you track and manage music usage across all media, including emerging market segments such as music downloads and Internet airplay. To expand our team in Berlin, we are looking for one:
Senior IBMi Specialist (m/f)
Essential functions of the Job:
- Expert specialist and operational technician on IBMi-platform
- Responsible for support, maintaining and managing the ICE Systems/applications
- Working with tools & techniques such as InfoSphere, MaxAva, FlashCopy, Zend Studio
- Working with database management and SQL-language and monitoring in MySQL, Oracle, MSSQL and DB2
- Drive the work on routines and operational documentation together with Technical Delivery Managers
- Document and implement routines
- Create and update system documentation. Incl. logical- and physical maps
- Input on Infrastructure landscape and capacity planning
- Proactively ensure that the system works as predicted and delivers towards SLA’s
- Working with ICE Service Desk, projects, ICE operations and customers to run the ICE systems, ensure integration and bring in new customers
- Working proactive to ensure the security and integrity of the system. Keep all environment up to date, secure and patched
- Configure, monitor and manage the ICE platform
- Setting up monitoring and reports
- Execute Disaster Recoveries, backups, restores, batches etc.
- Work as mentor for junior technicians
Qualifications and Experience
- 7+ years’ experience as senior specialist or technician on IBMi platform
- Expert in supporting, installation-, configuring and managing both SW & HW
- Extensive experience from multi-faceted platforms, cloud-based systems etc.
- Expertise in building scalable services with high level of quality
- General knowledge on networking, TCP/IP and infrastructure
- Expert in managing backup/restore-solutions on the platform
- Experience from monitoring solutions on the platform
- Expertise from troubleshooting and handling critical incidents and problems
- Expert experience working with change management & ITIL based processes.
- Expert knowledge on database management, such as DB2, MySQL and Oracle
- Documented expertise managing high availability systems from insurance, finance, travel industries etc.
- Extensive experience working together with third party technicians and experts
- Analytic, structured, service minded and a great team player.
- Driven and willing to learn new things.
- Motivated and adapt well in a changing environment.
- Ability to understand, contribute to, and follow ICE processes success factors and goals.
- Ability to have business awareness when defining and developing technical solutions.
You will also need good interpersonal relationship skills as well as excellent written and oral skills in English.
Availability to travel across Europe up to 10% of time is required.
If you can find yourself in the above described profile, please forward us your application!
We are looking forward to meet you!
We will offer you a young and vibrant work environment in an international team which you will have the opportunity to not just be part of but shape and take it to the next level. We also offer market salary and benefits such as free public transportation in Berlin.