What is ICE?
ICE is a world class service center for the global management of rights. We offer the music industry a professional, reliable and efficient service, which enables music societies to manage copyright, and helps organizations, music societies and interested parties adapt to the challenge they face in today's ever changing right management business. We provide browser-driven database administration solutions. These solutions let you track and manage music usage across all media, including emerging market segments such as music downloads and Internet airplay. To expand our team in Berlin, we are looking for one:
Systems Analyst Designer (m/f)
In the role as Systems Analyst Designer you are in charge of analysis and design of new functionally and of the life cycle management of designated components within the ICE Copyright System. You will be part of a team of Systems Analyst Designers and work closely with Business Analysts, Developers, Testers, Projects Managers and Release Manager.
The experienced Systems Analyst Designer typically plays a central part within our strategic customer take on projects, analyzing new business needs versus current capabilities, designing solutions and coordinating between internal and external stakeholders to assure the successful delivery of new system capabilities on schedule and budget while considering also the continuous operation and full life cycle of the ICE Copyright System.
Role highlights include:
- Analyze New Business Requirements and Change Requests against current systems capability.
- Identify solution alternatives and perform trade off; design and document the solutions.
- Document requirement analysis, systems design and development plans.
- Supervise software developers, monitor progress and assure successful delivery.
- Take ownership for designated ICE components or sub-systems and drive their life cycle.
- Identify and resolve issues, handle escalation and communicate to management.
- Keep all stakeholders up to date with plan and status.
- Drive for excellence in adhering to processes, meeting technical standards and continuously improving best practices.
- In some cases, manage supplier contracts, maintenance agreements and upgrades.
Qualifications and Experience
To be successful in this role, we want you to have worked about 2 - 5 years as a systems analyst designer or lead software developer, preferably in a transaction-intensive environment. You have good knowledge of a major RDBMS (DB2, Oracle, MySQL …), IT systems and in data modeling.
Experience within the following areas will give you an advantage:
- Copyright or Publishing Industry,
- TOGAF, UML and ISO,
- Technical Project Management, PMI/PMP and Prince2
- IBM Power Series.
Likely to be educated to university degree level, or with equivalent professional experience and track-record, you’re furthermore determined, organized, self-motivated and passionate about quality, clarity, efficiency and customer focus.
You will also need good interpersonal relationship skills as well as excellent written and oral skills in English.
Availability to travel across Europe up to 20% of time is required.
If you have any questions regarding the positions please contact Erik Simonsen, Head of Product Development, mobile: +46706502668
If you can find yourself in the above described profile, please forward us your application!
We are looking forward to meet you! We will offer you an international team, fair salary level + benefits, free public transportation in Berlin, free water, fruits and coffee.