What is ICE?
ICE is a world class service center for the global management of rights. We offer the music industry a professional, reliable and efficient service, which enables music societies to manage copyright, and helps organizations, music societies and interested parties adapt to the challenge they face in today's ever changing right management business. We provide browser-driven database administration solutions. These solutions let you track and manage music usage across all media, including emerging market segments such as music downloads and Internet airplay. To expand our team in Berlin, we are looking for a
Manager (m/w) Quality Assurance / Online Disputes
- Analysis of licensing results, matching of expected copyright share pictures against actual results and fix detected issues throughout our IT systems.
- Close interaction with other departments inhouse as well as with external societies and publishers to optimize our licensing results
- Overall responsibility for the design and delivery of ICE Online’s dispute management service for its customers.
- Reporting on dispute activities undertaken, results achieved, performance against KPIs etc.
- Receiving, analysing and generating the required reports to ensure the current levels of disputes and trends in changes to the level of disputes are monitored closely understood.
- Liaise with other licensors and administrators to determine and document root causes and eventually solve the disputes identified.
- Represent ICE in meetings with customers and at other external and industry meetings and events regarding the work ICE undertakes in the area of disputes
- Advise/Coach DSPs to establish/improve internal dispute management processes, systems and reporting.
Requirements/ Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- University degree in the fields of economics, information technology (e.g. business studies, economics, communication studies, media studies, media management, information technology) or German-Dual-System vocational training or adequate working experience preferably within a music publishing company.
- 2 to 3 years of work experience, ideally in a multi-disciplined, multi-cultural environment
- Familiarity with music copyright and managing duplicate claims/disputes and experience with work registrations. Industry knowledge of the music market is beneficial.
- Ability to define new processes and services and generate, monitor and analyse statistics and reports.
- Sound computer and MS Office skills, especially Excel Interest in technical topics and a high IT affinity are an asset, as is knowledge of SQL and XML.
- Entrepreneurial and analytical mindset as well as intercultural understanding and strong communication skills are just as part of your profile as customer-&service orientation.
- Fluent verbal and written English skills are a must.
- Ability to manage commercially sensitive and confidential information with total discretion, tact and diplomacy as well as resolve conflicts and make decisions to favourably impact the overall business.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, complex, and rapidly growing/changing work environment; demonstrated organization and prioritization skills.
- Self-motivated with a bias for action and a keen sense of urgency.
The training period contains a few weeks in our Munich office and your work place will be in our offices in Berlin-Tiergarten. Accommodation during the training in Munich will be provided.
Please submit your application online, no later than 5:00 PM on the 19th of April.
Should the role really appeal to you, we’re looking very forward to your application (Online only, incl. your salary expectations, your motivation for applying and earliest possible start date.)
All applications will be reviewed, and each suitable candidate will be invited for an initial interview.