What is ICE?
ICE is a world class service centre for the global management of music rights. We offer the music industry a professional, reliable and efficient service, which enables music societies to manage copyright, and helps organizations, music societies and interested parties adapt to the challenge they face in today's ever changing right management business. We provide browser-driven database administration solutions. These solutions let you track and manage music usage across all media, including emerging market segments such as music downloads and Internet airplay. To expand our team in Berlin, we are looking for a:
IT Coordinator (m/f)
We are looking for a responsible IT Coordinator to perform a variety of administrative, clerical and operational tasks in the IT department.
What does an IT Coordinator do?
The IT Coordinator’s responsibilities include making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing routine reports, managing the departmental financial reporting and supporting the team members. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organise their work using tools, like MS Excel, PowerPoint and interest in technology generally. Ultimately, a successful IT Assistant should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office.
- Assist in the management of projects as required
- Organise and schedule appointments
- Book travel arrangements
- Plan meetings and take minutes if required
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Update and maintain IT policies and procedures as required
- Manage the department financial reporting, including verifying supplier invoices versus approved timesheets and contracts
- Oversee Time Logging, Project Costs for the department
- Coordinate the resource plan for IT, consolidated for all activities, consistently with plans, budget and resource availability
- Support and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to the department
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external customers
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Work experience within the above mentioned responsibilities would be a great plus
- Fluent in English and German spoken and written
- Good interpersonal relationship skills, you are a team player
- Job ticket for public transport
- Coffee, tea and fruits for free
This is just the right time to explore the possibilities of a new professional path. Should it really appeal to you, we’re looking very forward to your application (online only, incl. your salary expectations and earliest possible start date.)