What is ICE?
ICE is a world class service centre for the global management of music rights. We offer the music industry a professional, reliable and efficient service, which enables music societies to manage copyright, and helps organizations, music societies and interested parties adapt to the challenge they face in today's ever changing right management business. We provide browser-driven database administration solutions. These solutions let you track and manage music usage across all media, including emerging market segments such as music downloads and Internet airplay. To support our team in Berlin, we are looking for a:
Head of Copyright Operations (m/f)
Supporting the Director of Copyright Operations, you will lead and motivate the operational delivery team of Copyright Services for ICE. In this highly visible position, you need to promote, lead, develop and support a culture of performance management within the Copyright population. You will focus on identifying and implementing changes to business processes, systems, technology and organisational structures to deliver an ongoing measured improvement in Copyright performance. Constructively influencing all the stakeholders to copyright and their teams, you will help to create a Copyright leadership team that can deliver their business objectives and control processes as the organisation continues to grow.
- Ensure that all copyright operations are delivered in a correct, cost effective and timely manner in alignment with specifications and quality requirements.
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices that guarantee organisational well-being.
- Lead, recruit, train, supervise and support operational Team Managers.
- Ensure that all workload is delivered in a correct, cost effective and timely manner in alignment with specifications and quality requirements.
- Implement people systems to ensure employee engagement.
- Provide business cases / requirements for operational improvement activities.
- Contribute towards the achievement of the organisation’s strategic and operational objectives.
- Oversee the financial data/statements to ensure accurate cost-centre allocation.
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPI’s.
- + 5 years’ work experience as a senior operations manager in a dynamic, creative environment
- + 5 years’ leadership experience of multi-discipline teams
- Demonstrable knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operational management
- Proven familiarity with business and financial principles and practices
- Working knowledge of budgets, forecasting, metrics and KPI’s
- Strong desire to improve service, products and processes, with ability to drive continuous improvement.
- Strong analytic and decision-making abilities
- Prioritization skills
- Advanced IT skills (MS Office etc.)
- High level of cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization, excellent active listening skills
- Ability to coach and provide feedback to leaders at all levels
- Fluent verbal and written English skills (company language is English)
We look forward to receiving your application (online and in English only) including your salary expectations and earliest possible start date.
We will offer you not only a fair salary level and support your personal and professional development; we also offer flexible working hours, public transportation ticket and subsidy for occupational pension. This will be a 3-stage recruitment process and will include a case study; excel test; psychometric assessment and a variety of stakeholder interviews.