What is ICE?
ICE is a world class service centre for the global management of music rights. We offer the music industry a professional, reliable and efficient service, which enables music societies to manage copyright, and helps organizations, music societies and interested parties adapt to the challenge they face in today's ever changing right management business. We provide integrated systems to administer music copyright data and offer royalty identification and invoicing services to process the online sales and usage of music. These solutions let you track and manage music usage across all media, including emerging market segments such as music downloads and Internet airplay. To expand our team in Berlin, we are looking for a:
Service Delivery Manager (m/f)
You strongly believe in Service and "Customer first" is not just a phrase to you? You want to shape the way services are delivered in a very unique customer landscape? Then it is time to start in your new role as Service Delivery Manager here at ICE.
As a Service Delivery Manager (SDM) you responsibly oversee a number of key functions within the organization that enable the delivery of high quality services to ICE Operations’ customers and ensure Business Support and Service Delivery processes are in place to meet business needs. This position is a stakeholder facing role and requires the establishment and management of relations on customer side as well as within the business.
The SDM is explicitly accountable for managing service delivery to one or more customers and promoting continuous improvements, for example productivity, service quality and customer satisfaction.
The SDM will be the point of contact between ICE Operations and its customers not only for operational requirements but also with respect to contractual matters. They will ensure that the contracted service is provided and gets invoiced in a professional and timely manner.
You will work in the Service Delivery team within the Customer Delivery department and report to the Manager Service Delivery and Support.
What we want you to do:
- Enable the delivery of high-quality services to customers, and ensure service operations processes are in place to meet customer requirements
- Ensure that each service is delivered according to the service attributes as described in the service catalogue, such as performance, availability, security, etc.
- Develop and enhance relationships with the customers’ operations team and key stakeholders as well as actively manage their expectations and monitor their satisfaction levels
- Monitor, validate and manage the service quality of the ICE service portfolio, control, review and report SLAs and OLAs regarding the services to ensure that the performance meets the requirements
- Identify existing and potential requirements in a customer’s operational landscape and translate them into service offerings and/or system developments
- Provide expert problem management support to customer issues and ensure root-cause analysis is conducted and a corrective action plan is followed through with any learning applied for future benefit
- Allocate priorities for customer requirements in alignment with internal resources by managing feasibility and capacity of delivery units
- Initiate continuous service improvement plans in collaboration with internal stakeholders to improve customer satisfaction levels and foster a culture for improvements and innovations
What we expect of you:
- Strong customer focus including the ability to operate at prime customer contact level (typically at senior manager level)
- Empathy and cultural understanding in communications and negotiations to achieve positive outcomes within your own as well as in the customer organization
- Strong negotiator with commercial and cost awareness and proven budget ownership experience
- Strategic thinker and problem solver with proven judgement and decision-making skills
- Strong team player with passion and continuous improvement mindset, but with the ability to also work autonomously
- Demonstrated in-depth expertise of operational service delivery management, preferably in an international environment
- University Degree in Business Administration, IT, Management, Marketing, Finance or other equivalent education or experience
- Experience working in projects with strong stakeholder management skills
- Proven skills in business process analysis and business case development
- Proven knowledge of service management frameworks (e.g. ITIL, Cobit) - ideally ITIL® foundation certification, potentially complimented with Service Operations / Service Transition / Continuous Service Improvement
- Fluent in English, ideally with additional European language skills
- Ability to manage commercially sensitive and confidential information with total discretion, tact and diplomacy
- Ability to resolve conflicts and make decisions to favourably impact the overall business
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, complex, and rapidly growing/changing work environment; demonstrated organization and prioritization skills
What we offer apart from just a job:
- Diverse team
- Dynamic working environment
- A chance to make a difference in a unique industry
- Possibilities to develop and shape the processes and the organisation of a growing business
- Flexible working hours with an emphasis on ideal work-life balance
Should it really appeal to you, we’re looking forward to your application (online only, incl. your salary expectations, your motivation for applying and your earliest possible start date).