What is ICE?
ICE is a world class service centre for the global management of music rights. We offer the music industry a professional, reliable and efficient service, which enables music societies to manage copyright, and helps organizations, music societies and interested parties adapt to the challenge they face in today's ever changing right management business. We provide integrated systems to administer music copyright data and offer royalty identification and invoicing services to process the online sales and usage of music. These solutions let you track and manage music usage across all media, including emerging market segments such as music downloads and Internet airplay. To expand our team in Berlin, we are looking for a:
Project Manager (m/f)
You have already ventured into the world of projects and got hooked? You are looking for an opportunity to continue this path, extending your knowledge and honing your skills along the way? Then we have the perfect role for you.
As a Project Manager, you will lead smaller projects on your own and support the Senior PMs on the larger projects while constantly developing yourself and your experience. In this position you will report to the Director Customer Delivery.
- Leading projects, workstreams or other project like initiatives
- Setting up project timings, manage alignments and approvals (incl. presentation preparation, formal quality check, meeting coordination, documentation) and ensure smooth execution
- Taking leadership of the cross-functional project-teams (incl. resource management, prioritization of tasks, etc.) to ensure that goals are effectively achieved
- Managing different stakeholders with a positive and professional attitude and build up stakeholder relationships
- Ensuring a hands-on and solution oriented mindset of the team and identify drivers for improvements
- Working together closely with PMO, constantly improving the PMO processes
- Supporting the management of ICEs project portfolio
- Monitoring and ensuring that project management standards are followed in your projects
- Making sure, that lessons learned are incorporated into the standard practices which are therefore continuously improved
In collaboration with the senior PMs in the organisation as well as with Strategy and Product Management you will define and constantly review and improve the methodology and standards for how projects are run in ICE and together with PMO provide and maintain the common set of practices, procedures, principles and templates for managing, controlling and reporting projects.
- You thrive on bringing structure into chaos, working as a problem solver in a complex environment. Managing stakeholders as well as their requirements is no news to you.
- With your self-motivation, good communication skills, and team-player attitude you are able to communicate effectively at all levels with both technical and non-technical professionals.
- In your career you have already demonstrated the ability to successfully lead and finish smaller projects or project like initiatives, helped by a strong attention to detail with a hands-on attitude.
In addition, we expect you to have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other equivalent education.
- At least two years proven experience in successful management of projects or project streams, ideally in an agile environment.
- Respective certifications (e.g. PMI, PRINCE2, SCRUM)
- Cost awareness and budget ownership experience combined with numerical skills and the ability to understand figures and present them in a management format.
- Proven judgment and decision making skills
- Ability to work in an environment where priorities and tasks may change quickly.
- Fluent in English
Should it really appeal to you, we’re looking forward to your application (online only, incl. your salary expectations, your motivation for applying and your earliest possible start date).