What is ICE?
ICE is a world class service centre for the global management of music rights. We offer the music industry a professional, reliable and efficient service, which enables music societies to manage copyright, and helps organizations, music societies and interested parties adapt to the challenge they face in today's ever changing right management business. We provide browser-driven database administration solutions. These solutions let you track and manage music usage across all media, including emerging market segments such as music downloads and Internet airplay. To support our team in Berlin, we are looking for a:
IT Support Engineer (m/f)
The IT Support Engineer will work as part of a team, responsible for the maintenance, configuration and support of hardware, software and the network infrastructure.
This position will require the knowledge, experience and skills to provide first and second line technical support to IT users, troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software issues, maintain a Microsoft network environment, install, monitor and managing computer systems.
- Supporting all IT hardware and software, wireless networks and peripheral devices
- Provide advice and guidance to colleagues regarding incidents
- Identify, log and resolve technical problems with software applications or network systems
- Identify potential changes and system improvements for consideration and implementation
- Ensure that work is carried out within agreed service levels and in accordance with department guidelines
- Create, maintain, and distribute progress reports
- Maintain knowledge databases with up to date solutions and clear record of activities
- Explain and document technical issues in a clear way to clients
- Assisting with various IT projects
- 3 years’ relevant IT Support experience
- 2 years’ Active Directory and Microsoft Office 365 administration experience
- Extensive windows support knowledge and experience
- Microsoft Professional Certification is an advantage
You will also need good interpersonal relationship skills as well as excellent written and oral skills in English. German would be beneficial.
This is just the right time to explore the possibilities of a new professional path. Should it really appeal to you, we’re looking very forward to your application (only in English and online, with your salary expectations and the earliest possible start date).