What is ICE?
ICE is a world class service centre for the global management of music rights. We offer the music industry a professional, reliable, and efficient service; enabling music societies to manage copyright. This helps organizations, music societies, and interested parties adapt to the challenges they face in today's ever changing Rights Management business. We provide browser-driven database administration solutions. These solutions let you track and manage music usage across all media, including emerging market segments such as music downloads and Internet airplay. To expand our team in Berlin, we are looking for a:
Copyright Team Manager (m/f)
You will have an ongoing responsibility to support, develop, coach, drive performance and engage a team of 15-20 Copyright Officers where you will be required to manage their day-to-day workload whilst ensuring that the needs and expectations of our Copyright customers are met.
- Coaching and developing all team members (between 15 and 20 Copyright Officers)
- Responsible for team members’ career development
- Preparing and taking charge of goal and performance reviews
- Ensuring that the Copyright Services are delivered in accordance with the customer agreements (SLA´s)
- Actively working with team members, colleagues, and customers to provide support in the goal achievement
- Recommending and managing improvements to services and performance
- Collating and providing data / analysis as required
- Contributing to the resource planning and the recruitment activities when needed
- Responsible for HR related administrative tasks for the team (e.g. holiday approval, check working time)
- University Degree; combined with full knowledge of Microsoft products
- At least 2 years of experience in the line management of people in an international, dynamic environment
- Proven experience with providing regular, informal and formal feedback to team members/colleagues through coaching and effective performance management
- You have the capacity to engage and enthuse others
- Demonstrable experience in creating, further developing and tracking performance metrics and KPI’s
- Excellent written and oral skills in English (company language is English)
- You are positive, dedicated and goal orientated and you possess the ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment and you thrive under pressure
We would love to hear from you if you have a real passion and interest in coaching others to be the best they can be and perform beyond expectations. ICE will offer you flexible working hours, public transportation ticket and subsidy for occupational pension on top. Last but not least, you'll find a nice international team and exciting challenges with us.
Should it really appeal to you, we’re looking forward to your application (in English and online only, including your salary expectation and earliest possible start date).